This mod adds a wand to the game which can edit the world in-game.For example, have one house but it don’t have a chimney.You just use a wand point at it and write command line that is complete.It is more efficiently.Blocks can be selected and cloned, expanded and deleted.It’s very simple to use and is an advanced way for builders to improve their building efficiency.That is modern way.
- /worldedit help – list of all commands
- /set <blockID> – sets selected blocks to a new specified block ID
- /expand <amount> <north/south/east/west (optional parameter, default: north)> – expands selected blocks in the specified amount
- /stack <amount> <north/south/east/west (optional parameter, default: north)> – clones selected blocks in the specified amount
- /undo – deletes the latest world edit
- /redo – redoes the latest world edit which was earlier deleted