We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Portal Mods for Minecraft PE. Are the current portals on Minecraft world boring you? Or do you want to build more portal making the travel distance in Minecraft PE much shorter? Top 5 portal Mods for Minecraft PE below will help you do that.
What are you waiting for without discovering these best MCPE portal mods right now?
Download best Portal Mods for Minecraft PE for free
Portal 2 Mod
Portal 2 Mod is a wide and complex mod which was created by Desno365. It is about features in Minecraft PE.
This mod provides you with many new features which as found in the popular first-person puzzle-platform Portal games. You will have many new items and weapons. Such as Guns, Turrets, Jumper. All of them has different features.
For example, Guns Portal to set the port, a GravityGun, which can be used for both blocks, and The Wood & Stone PortalGun used to set the portal. Two portals can be set and used to walk through to get shifted from one point to another.
The PortalGun Wood & Stone is used to place the portals. Two portals can be placed and used to walk through to get teleported from one point to another. It can be used 100 times.
- Portal Gun Wood & Stone (3655) – 6 double stone brick slab + 2 oak wood
Use the Portal Guns to pick up blocks from the ground and move them to somewhere else. There are four types of such guns:
- Portal Gun (3651) (bullet speed: 40 block/second, 1000 usage times) – 4 iron ingots + 1 diamond
- Portal Gun Gold (3652) (bullet speed: 30 block/second, 500 usage times) – 4 iron ingots + 1 diamond
- Portal Gun Iron (3653) (bullet speed: 20 block/second, 250 usage times) – 8 iron ingots
- Portal Gun Lava (3654) (bullet speed: 20 block/second, 200 usage times) – 4 iron ingots + 1 flint & steel
This Teleportal Mod gives you the ability to build unlimited portals, and this will help the distance travelled in your Minecraft become much shorter. With Teleportal Mod, walking in Minecraft PE will become much easier.
For example: Create a deep underground portal where you are exploiting and then set up a second portal on the ground at your home so you can travel between the two places very quickly.
To create a portal you will need 16 pieces of any type of solid block (e.g. cobblestone and wooden planks). Place the blocks as seen in the image below.
Tap on the bottom-left or bottom-right corner block with flint & steel to activate the portal.
Go to some other place and create another portal. The choice of block can be any type you want. Then tap on the bottom-right or bottom-left corner with the flint & steel to activate the second portal and the two portals will be connected as a pair.
Whenever you walk through either of the portals you will be teleported to the other.
It is possible to create several synced portals. But you also need an even amount of active portals for them to work. Like, it’s not possible to have just three active portals because then the third one won’t have a portal to be synced with.
Nether Portal Mod
Nether Portal Mod is a new and creative mod which is about Portal in Minecraft PE. This mod is a special mod which is for IOS.
This mod adds a new portal to the game. That is the Nether Portal. This portal is different from other normal portals in Minecraft PE. It works almost the same way as the original feature in Minecraft PC.
How does it work?
You need to craft to have it. You need 14 Obsidian to craft it. Firstly, you get a Flint and Steel and type in two blocks at the bottom centre of the portal. And then it will take you to another world. To redirect to the nether world that you created earlier, you just return to the title screen and then you will be redirected to the nether world that you created earlier.
Portal Cores Addon
Based on inspiration from spherical cores from Portal and Portal 2 video games, we created this Portal Cores Minecraft PE addons. This addon adds ten cores to the game, and each core has different functions. It also includes a very dangerous turret. If you encounter one of these while having no equipment, you will not survive long.
Creator: EyeLoseSleep_Gaming, Patreon, YouTube Channel
- Wheatley core (blue) (villager)
- Gives: mob spawner, experience bottle, totem of undying, nether star
- Needs: heart of the sea, magma cream, ender eye, glass bottle, emeralds, nether star
- Curiosity core (orange) (villager)
- Gives: emeralds, name tags, bookshelf
- Wants: emeralds, written book, beacon
- Ego core (light pink) (villager)
- Gives: emeralds, dragon head, ender chest, diamond horse armor
- Wants: redstone, glowstone dust, pumpkin, emeralds, brewing stand
- Fact core (dark pink) (villager)
- Gives: mansion map, ender eye, ender pearl
- Wants: emeralds, spawn eggs (dropped by drill sergeant core), compass
- Adventure core (green) (villager)
- Gives: ender crystal, dragon egg, elytra, emeralds
- Wants: diamond sword, iron sword, shield, emeralds, emerald blocks, nether star
- Chuck core (full blue) (iron golem)
- Drops: iron ingots
- Interactions: interact with the drill sergeant core in order to spawn other cores. This is a good work around for those who cannot find a village with the right cores in it. However, there is also a chance that it will spawn in zombie cores instead of normal cores so be cautious.
- Will not attack you until it is attacked first.
- Attacks turrets
- Zombie cores (zombie villager)
- No behavior changes, their just dangerous.
- Drill sergeant core (full green) (witch)
- Drops: ender pearls, gun powder, empty spawn eggs
- Interactions: give it a mob spawner to spawn in the omnicore (this is a good work around for those who cannot find the mansion) (mob spawners are obtainable from villager cores)
- Always hostile, will spawn in turrets to try and kill you.
- Omnicore (full brown) (evoker)
- Drops: totem of undying, diamonds, emeralds
- Interactions: you can ask the omnicore a question, and something random will happen. (explode, cake trade, death, teleport, spawn cores (random), spawn turrets, spawn birds, spawn sheep, transform into wither, major trade (explained below)
- Turret (creeper)
- Always hostile, and very dangerous, it will try to kill you with a sudden burst of arrows.
Emerald Portal Mod for Minecraft PE
Emerald Portal Mod is a special and cool mod which is about portal in Minecraft PE. xCowboysButtsx made this mod. With this mod, you will have a new portal which allows you to go into a new world. It is called Emerald Portal. Because it brings you an emerald world.Everything from the ground to the mountains or trees is emeralds.You just place down it to the ground and click on it to finish.
More Portal Mods for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Or you should try the 5 Best Furniture Mods for Minecraft PE here.