As a typical feature of Minecraft PC, Stained Glass Mod promises to make players feel happy in many aspects. With 16 different glass blocks, it allows you to enjoy the game joyfully. Two ways to access the mod include crafting and using the creative inventory. Perhaps lacking glass panes is an only minus of the mod.
Founded by: Anonymous52
With this mod, you can make your world beautiful by applying nice glass blocks to your decoration. Keep reading our pages to find out the recipes for crafting the blocks.
Pay attention to all stained glass blocks below.
I choose Mariner Castle to decorate the castle’s walls. The blocks play an important role in setting up the buildings.
List of Recipes & Block IDs
- Black Stained Glass (201) includes 1 Ink Sac and 8 Glass Blocks
- Blue Stained Glass (202) includes 1 Lapis and 8 Glass Blocks
- Lazuli Brown Stained Glass (203) includes 1 Cocoa Beans and 8 Glass Blocks
- Cyan Stained Glass (204) includes 1 Cyan Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Gray Stained Glass (205) includes 1 Gray Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Green Stained Glass (206) includes 1 Cactus Green and 8 Glass Blocks
- Light Blue Stained Glass (207) includes 1 Light Blue Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Lime Stained Glass (208) includes 1 Lime Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Magenta Stained Glass (209) includes 1 Magenta Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Orange Stained Glass (210) includes 1 Orange Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Pink Stained Glass (211) includes 1 Pink Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Purple Stained Glass (212) includes Purple Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- Red Stained Glass (213) includes 1 Rose Red and 8 Glass Blocks
- Light Grey Stained Glass (214) includes 1 Lime Dye and 8 Glass Blocks
- White Stained Glass (215) includes 1 Bone Meal and 8 Glass Blocks
- Yellow Stained Glass (216) includes 1 Dandelion Yellow and 8 Glass Blocks