Simple World Editor Mod is an amazing and wide mod which is about building editor in Minecraft PE.It was created by Anonymous and S carey_.This mod adds a new feature which can place and destroy multiple blocks at the same time, switch between blocks to use as well as a few another bunch of things.I will provide you instructions of this mod.
Instructions Simple World Editor Mod:
- Arrow Up: Hide GUI.
- Tap on any type of block to select it as your primary/selected block.
- Tap on the ground to place 1×1, 3×3 or 5×5 blocks. Select amount by pressing the number button in the top right of the screen.
- Tap on a block to replace it with the type of block which you have in your active slot. Use the number button in the top right of the screen to select a number of blocks to replace (1×1, 3×3 or 5×5).
- Tap on the ground to remove 1×1, 3×3 or 5×5 blocks. Use the number button to switch between which amount to remove. In this case, I removed the center of the structure I had built.
- OFF: Toggle it off and on.Here is one of the masterpieces which I built in less than 30 seconds.
Author:Anonymous and S carey_