There is a new head-up display (HUD) added in this game to make it more interesting. The status bars of the game include armor, hunger, health, and bubbles for breathing. Find your coordination under the HUD.
Founded by: DualRed
How to Play RPG HUD Resource Pack
An RPG replaces status bars of the game effectively. It is a good idea for World of Warcraft and Diablo.
What are Status Bars of The Game?
- Avatar: There is a player that has custom skins and possible armor
- Blue: This color presents for Hunger
- Red: It presents for Health
- Light blue: It presents for Breathing bubbles
- White/Grey: It presents for Armor
Set up the survival mode to display different bars.
If the position of the player is underwater, he will see the breathing bubbles. They display on the screen’s top right.
- XP level
- Custom avatar
- Optimized pack
- Fixes of bug
How to Install RPG HUD Resource Pack
You can use this pack for Android and iOS. If you use Windows 10, you should wait for a new version.
- Download Resource .McPack
- Access Minecraft PE
- Choose Settings > Global resources > Enable pack
You can get a .ZIP file for this pack here.