This map offers a good chance of overcoming 18 rooms to become the winner. Each block of the game provides a particular effect. Some of them are useful for you; however, some of them can cause damages to you. This map has the perfect combination of parkour obstacles and command blocks.
Founded by: Fizzman797
How does Rooms 2: E.Y.E. Is WaiTing [Parkour] Map work?
There are 18 distinct rooms, in which each of them offers a parkour course. Some concrete blocks are useful, whereas, some can cause damages like blindness. Once you move to the next level, you might face up with more difficulties.
Check out typical concrete blocks and see what effects they bring.
- Green Concrete: Standing on this block, you can Jump Boost
- Blue Concrete: Standing on this block, you can boost the Speed
- Gray Concrete: It refers to Neutral
- Black Concrete: It can cause Blindness
- Brown Concrete: It causes Slowness
What’s The Storyline of This Map?
E.Y.E. has built up 18 different rooms for you to challenge yourself. E.Y.E. is waiting for you to complete these rooms and come close to the champion.
- You should choose Gamemode as Adventure
- Peaceful is set as the Difficulty
- You have to stay within the room space