Redstone Comparator is coming to 0.14.0 of Minecraft Pocket Edition! They are an incredible addition to the Redstone updates, as they make many functions of Redstone work much better in more variety.
How to craft Redstone Comparator?
- 3 Stone Blocks + 1 Quartz + 3 Redstone Torches => 1 Redstone Comparator
Redstone Comparators are primarily used in Redstone contraptions to compare, maintain, subtract signal strength, or to measure certain block states, like the fullness or emptiness of containers such as Brewing Stands, Furnaces, Chests, etc.
- They are often confused with Redstone Repeaters. These are completely different items that do completely different things. Although they do look alike
- Item Frames generate a weak redstone signal with redstone comparators when the object inside the item frame is rotated.
- Like repeaters, the comparator cannot be locked.
- A Redstone clock can be made by connecting a Comparator to itself.
Redstone Comparator is coming to 0.14.0 Update of Minecraft Pocket Edition. Subscribe to MCPEbox.com right now and receive all the latest Minecraft Pocket Edition news before anywhere else!