There is a new type of villager appearing in this add-on, which has the name of Reasonable Villager. Compared to other villagers, a reasonable villager is more generous. He often exchanges emeralds, diamonds, and foods to wood and dirt planks. If you want to own some foods and other valuable items, you should make an exchange with the reasonable villager.
Founded by: Jujustyle7
How does Reasonable Villager Add-on work?
The main difference between the reasonable villager and other villagers is that he is taller. Besides, he often uses a brown coat. If you want to trade any block or item with the reasonable villager, you should make sure that the items are on your hands.
- Dirt Blocks replace Emerald
- Wood Planks include Chest, Crafting Table, and Emerald
- Wood Logs stands for Diamonds
- Wheat instead Beetroot Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, and Melon Seeds
- Cobblestone instead Furnace
- Iron Ore instead Iron Ingots
- Gold Ore instead Gold Ingots
- Sugar instead Cake
- Pumpkin instead Pumpkin Pie
Thanks so much to Chris T, the original creator of this idea.
How to Install Reasonable Villager Add-on
Follow our steps below to get the full version of this add-on.
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Activate the pack for a world in-game
If you are interested in this game, feel free to get a .ZIP file for this addon here.