Poop Add-on is a funny game for players at different ages. In this game, different animals will produce the excrete by pooping, especially horse. Once you hear big farting sounds, it means an animal is pooping. You can make other animals sick by collecting the poop and throwing it at your entities.
Founded by: Gona
What Does Pooping Mean?
Pooping becomes a common situation in this game. It is easy for you to collect the poop from the ground.
Throwing poop at other players and mobs is a way to make them sick. It is a sudden way to attack your enemies.
- The poop mobs are chicken, mushroom cow, polar bear, sheep, skeleton horse, mule, cow, donkey, rabbit, creeper, horse, zombie horse, enderman, bat, pig, wolf, ocelot, and llama.
- The animal that poops most of the time is a horse.
- There are sounds from pooping.
- Poop replaces eggs.
- You can cause a nausea effect on the players and mobs by throwing poop at them.
- It works well with Jurassic Craft Add-on
How to Install Poop Add-on
- Download Resource .McPack
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Enable the packs for discovering a world in-game
Get a .ZIP file for this addon here.