If you have heard about Redstone Mod(Redstone can transmit power which can be used to create a various amount of mechanical structures and automatic mechanisms) so sure that you’ve heard about PocketPower (Redstone Mod). This is a famous mod and have many people download and install, it’s the most powerful and advanced Redstone mod so far created for Minecraft Pocket Edition. Use it also very easy, you just drop items on pressure plates to activate them or the pressure plates can also be activated by standing on them. Upon creating a new world in Minecraft PE select creative mode and your inventory will include the new items.
This mod also give many other using areas. And of course you can use it with both Android and iOS.
- Textures and Redstone functionalities just the same as on PC
- Items available in the creative inventory
- Cross-platform compatibility (iOS & Android)
Available Redstone Block/Item IDs:
- Redstone Wire (use Redstone dusts to place this)
- Lever (ID: 69) – 1 Stick + 1 Cobblestone
- Wooden Pressure Plate (ID: 72) – 2 Wooden Planks
- Stone Pressure Plate (ID: 70) – 2 Stones
- Weighted Pressure Plate (light) (ID: 147) – 2 Gold Ingots
- Weighted Pressure Plate (heavy) (ID: 148) – 2 Iron Ingots
- Wooden Button (ID: 143) – 1 Wooden Plank
- Stone Button (ID: 77) – 1 Stone
- Redstone Repeater (ID: 356) – 2 Redstone Torches + 1 Redstone + 3 Stones
- Redstone Torch (ID: 76) – 1 Stick + 1 Redstone
- Redstone Lamp (ID: 124)
- Piston (ID: 33) – 3 Wooden Planks + 4 Cobblestone + 1 Iron Ingot + 1 Redstone
- Sticky Piston (ID: 29) – 1 Slimeball + 1 Piston
- Powered Rail (ID: 28) – 6 Gold Ingots + 1 Stick + 1 Redstone
- Redstone Block (ID: 152) – 9 Redstones
If you want to get the items in survival mode you can use PocketInvEditor to spawn the items in your inventory.
Install Guide for Android:PocketPower (Android)
Install Guide for iOS:PocketPower (IOS)