If you had a chance to enjoy Five Nights At Freddie’s video games, you would find some similarities between this game and One Night At Frankies (Horror!) [Minigame] Map. Some typical features of the map include jumpscares, command blocks, Redstone, and custom sounds. These factors combine well with each other in creating a fun and interesting game.
Founded by: CreeperGamerZXZ
How does this map work?
With the horror feature, the game might make you feel a little bit scared and challenged. Look at these following differences.
- Wooden button represents for Camera
- Stone button behind you represents for Generator
- Stone button in front of you means the hall lights
- Levers represents for Door locks
Use the camera to avoid meeting Golden Frankie.
How to install One Night At Frankies (Horror!) [Minigame] Map
Notice: Remember to choose 50% of the brightness, 109 fields of view before starting the game.
- Download World.McTemplate
- Open Minecraft PE and create a new world
- Choose the One Night At Frankies World Template
- Build up the world