Murder Mystery is a really fun minigame if you have at least 4 players in the game. Each player will be secretly assigned a role and one of them will be the murderer. The murderer’s objective is to try to kill all other players in the game without being seen. The bystanders’ role is to try to find out who the killer is and kill him before he kills everyone else. It really creates tension as you do not know which maniac is out to murder you! The first Murder Mystery turned out to be such a buzz that Luis had to create a sequel, which is Murder Mystery 2: The Mine.
Obviously, this is the second Murder Mystery. If you have played the first Murder Mystery: Beach Resort, you know that this is a really fun game in Minecraft Pocket Edition, providing that you have the right amount of players in the game. If you have not yet played that map, try it now!
How to play Murder Mystery 2: The Mine?
This minigame requires at least 4 players and no more than 10 players.
Before beginning, each player must join the map and then, one by one, then enter the Randomizer room to be assigned a role and obtain their gears.
Press the button on the dropper to be assigned your role. There are two roles which a player can be assigned:
- Murderer: Kill all players in the map without being detected. If the murderer is killed, he must tell the whole gang that he is the Murderer and he is dead. Game over!
- Bystanders: Quietly find out who the killer is and kill him.
Have some morality and obey the following rules to make the game enjoyable like it should be.
- Do not place/break blocks
- Dead players are not allowed to re-enter until a game is over
- Turn off HUD to make sure you do not see in chat who is called.
- Everybody remain quiet. No chatting. No talking
Download link for the Murder Mystery 2: The Mine Map
All credit goes to xLUIS6234x