It is among the greatest Minecraft Bedrock Edition temple seed I Have ever seen. There are a lot of cool points to research, and many of them are packaged in quite smaller areas that are extremely simple to navigate. You’ll come across a lot of ravines, villages, desert temples, exposed dungeons, and far more.
Make sure you have a look at the video review at the bottom of the article if you’d like to have a more comprehensive guide with this particular seed!
Found by: TelepathicGrunt
This is also the cluster you spawn. Below you’ll locate a desert temple fused to a desert village plus it’ll be placed directly in front of you. Additionally, you will be ready to discover a stronghold under this magnificent structure.
Close for the region, you’ll locate a savannah biome, and there you may discover a double village. All around these villages, you will find three exposed ravines. And among those ravines is fused to some fourth ravine.
- Spawn – X: 828, Y: 64, Z: 0
- 4 Villages and Desert Temple together – X: 736, Y: 68, Z: 154
- Stronghold Portal Room – X: 808, Y: 33, Z: 70
- Ravine 1 – X: 623, Y: 64, Z: 93
- Ravine 2 – X: 968, Y: 56, Z: 315
- Ravine 3 and 4 fused – X: 575, Y: 50, Z: 330
Go straight forward from spawn, and you’ll quickly hit the 2nd cluster. The moment you find a brilliant tall savanna mountain beside a blossom village and woods, you then know that you’ve reached it. Look towards the top of the side of this mountain, and you will see an exposed zombie dungeon.
Nearby the village is two ravines. The ravine that cuts into the desert mountain has an exposed fossil in it.
And close to the woods, there is an exposed dungeon in the desert. Have a look at the coordinates below to understand where it’s and then place a block to make its sand roof fall into it.
- Exposed Dungeon in Savanna M – X: 872, Y: 110, Z: 750
- Savanna Village – X: 741, Y: 69, Z: 672
- Exposed Dungeon near Flower Forest – X: 1035, Y: 65, Z: 800
- Ravine 5 with Exposed Fossil – X: 565, Y: 11, Z: 606
- Ravine 6 – X: 712, Y: 56, Z: 470
Return straight back to spawn and go at that contrary direction for a little while, and you’ll come across a plain village that touches a savanna village. There’s also a 3rd village beside them.
- Double Village next to single Village – X: 781, Y: 68, Z: -491
Turn left once you get to the third cluster and keep straight ahead. Soon you’ll notice a river run alongside a large desert hill. Go around this hill to find a desert village. Near the village, there’s a temple. There’s additionally a ravine nearby with an exposed fossil within it. Look around the ravine for one more desert temple; however, this you are mostly buried.
- Desert Village near Desert Temple – X: 123, Y: 70, Z: -279
- Mostly buried Desert Temple – X: -148, Y: 74, Z: -255
- Ravine 7 with Exposed Fossil – X: -23, Y: 47, Z: -240
- Ridiculously tall Ravine 8 – X: 107, Y: 75, Z: -58
You may like: