As the first flying bird appearing in the Overworld, Minecraft PC Parrots Add-on attracts most of players at the first try. It is considered as the replacement of the bat that offers parrots in version 1.1 for Minecraft Pocket Edition. Although the add on has left a limitation, it is still a favorite game for most of players.
Founded by: Gona
How does Minecraft PC Parrots Add-on work?
Although the parrots come with 4 distinct colors, they tend to express the same behaviors. Switching the colors is so easy by selecting a new resource pack.
A simple way to tame a parrot is offering it seeds.
Remember that you should not use husks or zombies to tame a parrot. Using these items when taming a parrot will harm you.
- Avoids strays, skeletons, husks and zombies
- Replaces bats effectively
- Strays and skeletons are enemies and they attempt to kill parrots
- Baby has 2 hearts of health
- Adult has 4 hearts of health
- Tamed parrot has 7.5 hearts of health
- When they died, they release 0-3 feathers
How to install Minecraft PC Parrots Add-on
- There are 4 options of resource packs for you to choose. Download one of them.
- Download the application Behavior .McPack
- Activate the pack for enjoying a full world game
If you are interested in this game, get a .ZIP file for this addon here.