This Dinosaur add-on for Minecraft PE adds to your Minecraft world a Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur with various custom actions. It is one of the most dangerous mobs you will find in the Overworld. You can find a young one if you’re lucky. The young are usually harmless, and you can tame a young with some meat. Take it with you to protect yourself and to continue your adventures in the Minecraft world.
How does Tyrannosaurus Rex Addon work?
Tyrannosaurus Rex (or T-Rex) is an added entity with amazing customizable actions. One of the most special things by far the roar. Before an attack, it will tilt its head forward, then widen its jaws and roar angrily.
You don’t want to meet a large T-Rex. If you want to save your life, it’s best to avoid them. However, if you find a small dinosaur, you will probably think of taming it. Use any type of meat to try.
How to tame a T-Rex baby?
- iOS / Android: Long press on the T-Rex with a piece of meat and press the interactive button to try to tame it.
- Windows 10: Right-click on T-Rex with a piece of meat to try to tame it.
Crouch and use the interactive button (or right-click if on Windows 10) to make it sit or stand.
If you tame an adult T-Rex, you can ride on it.
- Added entity
- Naturally aggressive
- Spawns naturally in the following biomes:
- Dark Oak Forest
- Roofed Forest
- Mega Taiga
- Small T-Rex is tameable with some meat
- Tamed T-Rex will follow you around and protect you
- You can ride tamed adults
You may like:
Requirement: Enable “Experimental Gameplay” in the world settings!
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply the packs for a world
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay” in the world settings
- Create the world