This dinosaur Add-on for Minecraft Bedrock Edition is a project that allows players to revive dead dinosaurs hundreds of millions of years ago. Players have to go into the ground and dig fossils to collect DNA and genes, then use these to revive extinct dinosaurs. You can tame, interact as well as ride these dinosaurs.
Features of Project Prehistoric v1.1.0
An add-on that lets you revive dead dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Creatures
- All dinosaur spawn eggs: spawn baby dinosaurs that the player can tame.
- Each type of dinosaur needs different kinds of food to tame and feed.
For example, Baryonyx and Spinosaurus need fish to tame and feed; Tyrannosaurus needs beef and other meats to make food.
- Most dinosaurs can be ridden and can sit/stand when tamed.
- If a dinosaur is left untamed, it will grow to be an adult wild dinosaur, then it will attack or defend the tamed dinosaur.
- Fossil ores spawn randomly underground in different groups and randomly drops fossils or none at all
- Metal, copper, titanium and limestone spawn randomly in the world as limestone spawns the most in the world and can be used in the stonegrinder to make bricks and smooth limestone, and metal and titanium can smelted to get their ingots as copper once mined drops its ingot
List of current dinos
- Brachiosaurus(added next update)
- Thecelosaurus(added next update)
- Triceratops(added next update)
Recipes:2 Fossils = 1 Dna4 Dna = 1 gene1 egg + 1 gene = dinosaur egg
1 Limestone = 1 brick or 1 Smooth Limestone
Join my discord for events for the add-on that can only be downloaded from there: http://discord.gg/xGsjaZX
There are a few bugs in this update that I’m aware of like animations issues and a few others that will be fixed next few updates.
Follow my twitter @HipmanDesignz or join our discord for future updates, events and info on the addon!
Please use the original link if used in other sites and social media!! Including youtube!!
- New Models new dinos new recipes updates models behaviors and animations tweaks they are still being worked on
- New ore spawning system
- New and updated dinosaurs
- New recipes for blocks and items
- New ways to tame dinosaurs
- Ride the animals
You may like:
Please follow these steps to install correctly:
- (If you have previously installed another version of this mod, go into storage and delete it before downloading this update. You also require a Minecraft PE version of 1.13+ or higher to run this mod.)
- Download and install the mod.
- Load it onto the map you wish to use it in.
- Enable experimentation mode.