This portal cores addon for MCPE is inspired by spherical cores from the video games Portal and Portal 2. Ten cores have been added to the game, each with different functions and usage. It also includes a very dangerous turret. If you encounter one of these while having no equipment, you will not survive long.
- Wheatley core (blue) (villager)
- Gives: mob spawner, experience bottle, totem of undying, nether star
- Needs: heart of the sea, magma cream, ender eye, glass bottle, emeralds, nether star
- Curiosity core (orange) (villager)
- Gives: emeralds, name tags, bookshelf
- Wants: emeralds, written book, beacon
- Ego core (light pink) (villager)
- Gives: emeralds, dragon head, ender chest, diamond horse armor
- Wants: redstone, glowstone dust, pumpkin, emeralds, brewing stand
- Fact core (dark pink) (villager)
- Gives: mansion map, ender eye, ender pearl
- Wants: emeralds, spawn eggs (dropped by drill sergeant core), compass
- Adventure core (green) (villager)
- Gives: ender crystal, dragon egg, elytra, emeralds
- Wants: diamond sword, iron sword, shield, emeralds, emerald blocks, nether star
- Chuck core (full blue) (iron golem)
- Drops: iron ingots
- Interactions: interact with the drill sergeant core in order to spawn other cores. This is a good work around for those who cannot find a village with the right cores in it. However, there is also a chance that it will spawn in zombie cores instead of normal cores so be cautious.
- Will not attack you until it is attacked first.
- Attacks turrets
- Zombie cores (zombie villager)
- No behavior changes, their just dangerous.
- Drill sergeant core (full green) (witch)
- Drops: ender pearls, gun powder, empty spawn eggs
- Interactions: give it a mob spawner to spawn in the omnicore (this is a good work around for those who cannot find the mansion) (mob spawners are obtainable from villager cores)
- Always hostile, will spawn in turrets to try and kill you.
- Omnicore (full brown) (evoker)
- Drops: totem of undying, diamonds, emeralds
- Interactions: you can ask the omnicore a question, and something random will happen. (explode, cake trade, death, teleport, spawn cores (random), spawn turrets, spawn birds, spawn sheep, transform into wither, major trade (explained below)
- Turret (creeper)
- Always hostile, and very dangerous, it will try to kill you with a sudden burst of arrows.
One of the surprise options of the omnicore is a massive trade option that requires you to have certain items on hand to perform, but if done properly, it will benefit you greatly. All steps must be done in order.
Step #1: an interaction will allow you to give it a diamond.
Step #2: a new interaction will allow to give it an emerald.
Step #3: a new interaction will allow you to give it a totem of undying.
Step #4: one last interaction will allow you to give it a wither skeleton skull.
Result: 12 end portal frames, a saddle, and a name tag.
Meet the cores videos: (videos do not belong to me, but do deserve credit for the inspiration)
- Made to be compatible with the portal gun addon/command.
- Changed the “adventure core”s name to “rick the adventure core”.
- Gave Ego Core his badge.
- More turrets and cores in the coming months!
You may like: