Are you a person who loves dogs? This More Dogs Add-on for Minecraft can bring your real favourite dog to your game by replacing three mobs. It has six new popular dog breeds that are inspired by our real life. Hence, it’s more likely that you can choose and nourish your favourite dog breeds.
The first thing to make your own dog is to feed it some bones for tameness. After tamed, you are able to play or walk with your pet or even modify its look like a real Poodle.
How does it work?
Firstly in this MCPE dog mod, you will choose your favourite dog. You can use the spawn eggs or spawn dog naturally by replacing vanilla mobs.
- Poodle (replaces Sheep) – You can make it look nicer by shearing or coloring with any kind of dye.
- Chihuahua (replaces Rabbit) – This is absolutely the loveliest puppy with the great sound.
- Huskie, Beagle, Weiner, and Dalmatian are the replacement of Ocelot
If you want to become of dog’s owner, you should tame by feeding your pet some bones. The sign of tamed dog is several heart particles existing on your dog.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the dog with a bone and press Tame.
- Windows 10: Right-click on the dog with a bone to tame it.
Once you’ve tamed a dog, it will follow you around. However, if you want some more control over it, then you can put it on a leash.
The poodle has many additional features since it replaced Sheep. For example, you can use shears (items) to give it a new hairstyle. You can also use any dye to change its coat colour.
You may like:
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game