If you love End Dragon, then you will love this add-on. This Dragon add-on helps you own a pet Dragon, and you can ride on it and fly on it in the skies.
DRAGONCRAFT is a utility that adds more dragons to the game. Currently, it consists of 6 different dragons. The good news is that you can use rotten flesh to tame them.
When you kill a wild dragon (you can find them spawn randomly in your world), you will get one dragon egg. Use it to get your own dragon.
To hatch a dragon egg, you have to give them a diamond. When you give it a diamond, it will start to shake. Newly born dragons will be fragile and can be killed by any hostile mob, so you will have to protect them.
- The hostile dragons have between 100 – 150 of HP.
- Tamed dragons have 150 HP, and you can add armor to it to give them more protection.
- The dragons eggs take approximately 2 minutes to hatch.
- You can ride tamed dragons. You can fly them by giving them a chicken feather or by simply jumping.
- If you have a cane with a carrot, you can go faster.
- Dragons are tamed with apple meat.
- You can put a chest on the dragon and then will get 15 inventory slots.
Remember that if you find a bug or suggestion tell the creator on twitter @ROBERTGAMER69
- the whole complement was corrected and the dragons can already be seen
- the ghost dragon was removed
- all dragons have different behaviors to previous updates
- Fixed a bug that crashed
You may like:
- Download Resources .McPack
- Download Behaviors .McPack
- Apply the packs for a world
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay” in the world settings
- Create the world