This map puzzle proficiency tests your patience and, if you are a good player, it’s not hard to overcome all the challenges. The entire map is created on the background of a Halloween carnival, which adds to the mystery for the map, confirm that the author had a great Halloween season.
Special Blocks Explanation
- Sandstone Stairs: lets you place falling/gravity blocks, e.g. sand and similar blocks
- Cobblestone Stairs: lets you place luminous blocks, blocks which glow/emit light
- Quartz Stairs: lets you place stone blocks, even any type of brick
- Acacia Wood Stairs: lets you place natural blocks, blocks which can be harvested by its seeds or some other item. Also plants.
- Spruce Wood Stairs: lets you place wooden blocks, slabs or other wooden types
- Bedrock: lets you place specific blocks, if there’s a bedrock in a level and then e.g. a stone brick next to it then it means you can place a stonebrick on a bedrock
- Play on peaceful and survival mode
- Read and understand the special blocks rules
Author: MindDud PE Halloween Edition