It’s worth playing this game for many good reasons. The seed is not only easy to understand but also equips tons of fabulous features. There are many things for you to discover, including villages, ravines, dungeons, and desert temples. Read the instructions carefully to know exactly how to play this seed.
This stage starts when you spawn. You will see a desert village combined with a desert temple. There is also a stronghold here.
There is a savannah biome located near this place. You will no longer see three exposed ravines surrounding the double village.
- You will spawn at X: 828, Y: 64, Z: 0
- There are 4 villages and a desert temple you can find there. Their coordinates are X: 736, Y: 68, Z: 154.
- Stronghold Portal Room with the coordinates of X: 808, Y: 33, Z: 70
- Ravine 1 comes with the coordinates of X: 623, Y: 64, Z: 93
- Ravine 2 comes with the coordinates of X: 968, Y: 56, Z: 315
- Ravine 3 and 4 come with the coordinates of X: 575, Y: 50, Z: 330
Continue the direction from your spawning place and you will see the second stage. The signals of the second cluster are a high savanna mountain near a flower village and forest. On the top of the mountain, there is a zombie dungeon.
Besides, two ravines are located next to the village. There is an exposed fossil in the cuts of the ravine and the desert mountain.
When it comes to going close to the forest, you will find an exposed dungeon. Decide this location by looking at its coordinates.
- Exposed Dungeon in Savanna M comes with the coordinates of X: 872, Y: 110, Z: 750
- Savanna Village comes with the coordinates of X: 741, Y: 69, Z: 672
- Exposed Dungeon near Flower Forest comes with the coordinates of X: 1035, Y: 65, Z: 800
- Ravine 5 with Exposed Fossil comes with the coordinates of X: 565, Y: 11, Z: 606
- Ravine 6 comes with the coordinates of X: 712, Y: 56, Z: 470
Turn back to the place where you spawn but with the opposite direction. There is a plain village that meets a savanna village. You will also find the third village here.
- Double Village near single Village with the coordinates of X: 781, Y: 68, Z: -491
Once you find the third stage, turn left. Then, walk ahead. There is a river following a big desert hill. Try to find a desert village around the hill. Other structures of the cluster are an exposed fossil, a ravine, and a desert temple.
- Desert Village near Desert Temple comes with the coordinates of X: 123, Y: 70, Z: -279
- Mostly buried Desert Temple comes with the coordinates of X: -148, Y: 74, Z: -255
- Ravine 7 with Exposed Fossil comes with the coordinates of X: -23, Y: 47, Z: -240
- Ridiculously tall Ravine 8 comes with the coordinates of X: 107, Y: 75, Z: -58