If you are looking for a good method to enjoy Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you should visit Legacy Pack (BETA) Resource Pack. The textures and user interface in this map are similar to Java. Therefore, it is suitable for players who have experience in Bedrock Edition.
Founded by: CrizArt EX, Sprintermax, HawfHuman
Look at the start screen’s layout. There are many changed things you can enjoy on the map.
Another impressive feature of the pack is redesigned world creation screen. The UI display has a similar look as the Java Edition.
This design is great for presenting in the inventory.
With modified Pause screen, the game has the same look as on Java.
Features of User Interface
- New Chat Display
- New Inventory UI
- New Settings Sections
- New HUD
- New Sections of World Settings
- New Progress Screen
- New World Edit Sections
- New Sections of World Create
- New Toast Display
- New Pause and Start
- The water in this game has the similar look like the water in Java Edition
- Mip map levels are removed
- Additional sounds of Boat
- Additional Squid Sounds
- Sounds of rain are changed
- Doors sounds, Chests, and tweaked Cauldron
How to Install Legacy Pack (BETA) Resource Pack
- Download Resources .McPack
- Access Minecraft
- Choose Settings > Global Resources > Enable the pack
Download a .ZIP file for this resource pack here.