With the redesigned appearance, this pack is an ideal option for those who are looking for a good way to set up medieval and strong builds. Besides, it simulates the John Smith Legacy pack effectively. Feel wonderful to download and enjoy all fabulous features of the pack now.
Credits: John Smith Legacy JimStoneCraft Edition is designed for different original versions such as JohnSmith Technician’s Remix (JSTR), JohnSmith, and JimStoneCraft. The paywall is not a good place to keep these files. Remember that the port supporting John Smith Legacy JimStoneCraft Edition is Github ports, not the JimStone port.
John Smith Legacy JimStoneCraft Edition is ported by NoobTaco.
Port and Original Release
- Blocks: Designers of the game have ported all blocks in the John Smith Legacy pack. However, some blocks have been missed.
- GUI (standard completed port)
To do list
- Beds, potions, items, door icons
- Blocks (Additional blocks in the Java Edition)
How to Install John Smith Legacy JimStoneCraft Edition [32×32] Texture Pack
Follow our steps below to enjoy the full version of this pack.
Read the Issues Tracker (GitHub) to find out some missed blocks and bugs.
Main platforms that have been tested:
- iOS: The pack might work ineffectively on low-end devices. However, it is especially effective for iPad 4
- Windows 10: It proves multi-functional feature in Windows 10.
- Android: The pack is excellent in Nexus 9 tablet but less useful in low-end devices.
Click here to download John Smith Legacy JSC .McPack v1.12v1 (.ZIP).