Compared to Minecraft called Java Edition, Java Aspects Pack shares many similarities in both look and sound. More specifically, textures are used to make lava and fire change, whereas, shaders help change the water. The game also comes with sounds for having better scenes.
Founded by: AgentMindStorm
These features are converted from Java version to Bedrock Edition.
- Blocks (Fire, Nether Brick, Horn Coral Block, Water, Coral Fans, Kelp Plant, Dried Kelp Block, Lava, Seagrass)
- Items (Pufferfish Bucket, Fish Spawn Eggs, Kelp)
- Mobs (Old Horse Textures and Models)
- Interface (Offhand Slot, Controller Tooltips, Background Panorama, No “New” Marketplace Notification)
- 4 Speeds for animation (Seagrass, Magma, Lava, Kelp Plants)
- Sounds (Fire, Magma Cubes, Damage, Weather, Players, Witches, Lava, Doors, Chests, Cave, Minecarts, Zombies, Water, Digging, Zombie Villagers, Villagers)
- Shaders (water)
How to Install Java Aspects Pack
- Download Resources .McPack
- Access Minecraft
- Choose Settings > Global Resources > Enable the pack
Download a .ZIP file for this game here.