To install Minecraft PE texture packs for Android you will need BlockLauncher, which is available Google Play.
- BlockLauncher Pro – $2.17 (no ads, no restrictions)
- BlockLauncher Free (loads of ads, maximum of 3 enabled mods at a time)
As soon as you have downloaded or bought the app and installed it, proceed with the text guide.
Install Minecraft PE Texture Packs for Android Text Guide
There will be a download link in almost every post in MCPEbox.com. If there isn’t, please let us know in the comment section.’
2. Launch BlockLauncher Pro or Free. In the top-center area of the screen, you should be able to see a small wrench icon. Tap on it.
3. A popup window should appear. Tap on Launcher options (restart required).
4. The texture pack option is disabled by default. Turn it on by tapping on the off button.
5. Now you have two options. Tap on the Select option.
6. Choose the Download folder.
7. In the Download folder you will see all the texture packs that you have downloaded. In our case I will be selecting the oCd texture pack but you should pick the one which you have downloaded.
Texture packs will always be in the form of a .zip file format and you should never extract texture pack .zip files. It is all done automatically with BlockLauncher Pro.
8. The texture pack is now enabled.
9. Go back to the start screen. As you can see it has changed dramatically. This is one of the texture packs that have a custom design for the start screen. But not all texture pack have this. So if you don’t see some changes, don’t panic.
10. Head in-game and you will see new textures which means that you successfully install Minecraft PE texture packs for Android!