As most of you already knew, Apple does not really like it when people insert third party codes in to their programs. Therefore Mr. Jobs and friends make really sure that modding is kind of hard for us. But here is how to install Minecraft PE Maps for iOS device.
1. The first thing to do is to download iFunBox to your PC. This is a free file manager app that is available for both Windows and Mac. Run the installation file to install the app onto your PC.
2. Connect your iOS device to your OC with the cable.
4. Start the recently-installed iFunBox app. Click “File Browser” in the top-left corner.
5. Double-click your device in the left sidebar. In this case, this device’s name is Joe’s iPhone | iPhone 4S on USB (Already Jailbroken).
Then choose “User Applications”.
6. Click the Minecraft PE icon.
7. Select Open Sandbox.
8. Select the games folder.
9. Select the com.mojang folder.
10. Select the minecraftWorlds folder (if a folder’s full name is not visible, hover over it to see its full name).
11. This is the list of all the worlds in your library. Some would call a map, but I would not, considering we already have an item that is called “map” in Minecraft. Find the world that you previously downloaded from the maps category on MCPEbox.com and paste it here.
Downloaded worlds are downloaded to USER > Downloads by default both on Mac and Windows. Usually worlds are compressed to zip files when uploaded.
You should only paste the map folder into your minecraftWorlds folder.
In case that I did not make any sense to you in this post, here is a video to help you install Minecraft PE Maps for iOS device. Subscribe to MCPEbox.com for cool Minecraft PE contents.