Windows 10 is a great operating system. Being able to install the same version of Windows on both the PC and mobile devices has been demanded ever since mobile operating system was first introduced. And now we have it. Here is an instruction on how to install Minecraft PE Maps for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
1. First off, download a map from our Map section. In this tutorial, I have decided to show you how to install The Relic of Riverwood which is a classic custom map that most MCPE players know.
2. The map download usually include a zip or a rar file. This is a compressed file which needs to be extracted before we can use its contents. To do this you will need WinRAR. Most of you probably knew this. If you didn’t, download it now.
3. Extract the zip file with WinRAR. In the zip file is the world folder of the map which you downloaded. In this case, its name is The relic of Riverwood – MCPE adv. map.
Open it up and then click on the Extract To button.
4. A new window should pop up. Here you can select where you want the folder to be extracted. Click OK when you have selected a location.
5. Worlds in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition are stored in the following location:
C:\Users\Name of User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds
Copy the code above. Then press the Windows Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen. Then click File Explorer.
Paste the location into the area marked with red in the image below and press enter.
Now you have located where all your worlds in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition are stored. Minimize it, we’ll come back here soon enough.
6. Next up, you need to locate the folder where you previously chose to extract the folder. In my case, I have chosen to use the Downloads folder.
Let’s open the Downloads folder, select the map you just downloaded and copy the folder.
7. Get back to the window you just minimized which is where all your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition worlds are saved. Paste your map there.
8. You are now good to go! All you have to do now is restart Minecraft.
And that’s how to install Minecraft PE Maps for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. If you have any questions, comment down below, and I’ll get back to you.