In Gorillas Add-on, creepers are replaced by gorillas. The gorillas baby is very cute and it can be tamed to become a lovely pet. Besides, a gorillas adult will protect you from danger. Knowing the close relationship between human and gorillas encourages you to explore this game immediately.
Founded by: Gona
The best ways to tame a gorilla
A simple way to tame a gorilla is giving it some melons. It is quite challengeable for you to tame baby gorillas because a baby will get the strict protection from the adult.
- iOS / Android: When you hold a melon, try to make a long press on the gorilla and press tame
- Windows 10: Hold a melon, then make a right-click on a baby gorilla
A tamed gorillas has the ability of following the owner by default. Feel rest assured about a baby gorilla. It is completely harmless and never attacks you. Give it more melons, it helps boost the growth progress.
It is obvious that a gorillas adult is strong enough to protect you from any danger.
Try to tame as many gorillas as possible. They will follow and protect you in an effective way. They can sit or stand depending on your order.
- Baby is harmless and is tameable by melon. It has 6 hearts in health.
- Adult is hostile with monsters. Don’t provoke a wild adult or put a baby closely to it because it will attack you and the baby.
- Baby is harmless with 8 hearts in health.
- Adult has the capability of protecting owners. Besides, it has 25 hearts in health and 6-10 attack damages. A tamed adult will attack monsters by default or someone who tends to provoke it.
How to Install Gorillas Add-on
Follow our steps below to get the full version of this add-on.
- Download Resource .McPack
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Activate the packs for a world in-game
If you are interested in this game, feel free to get a .ZIP file for this pack here.