FNAF Addon stands for Five Night at Freddy. You will find it unchallengeable to tame them or defeat the Ennard animatronic boss. Keep in mind that the animatronics are the great companion with the ability to protect you.
Founded by: Cheete
How to Play FNAF Pets Addon
As a replacement of the villagers, the animatronics spawn in villages. With the neutral characteristic, they tend to attack someone who attacks them first.
Feel free to select one of 5 available resource packs. Decide the best one for your demand and start downloading.
- Ennard (It has been known as Boss with the replacement of the enderman)
- FNaF Friend Resource Pack includes:
- FNaF 2 Resource Pack includes:
- FNaF 3 Resource Pack includes:
- FNaF Sister Location Resource Pack includes:
- FNaC Resource Pack includes:
Taming an animatronic is possible by giving it pizza slices or iron ingots. It is obvious that a tamed animatronic plays an important role in following and protecting the owners from hostile mobs.
Be gentle when giving an animatronic iron ingots, which contribute significantly in healing it.
Talking about Ennard, it is a boss and also the replacement of the enderman. Ennard has been known as the main antagonist of Five Nights at Freddy. It has 50 hearts in health and 50 attack damages.
- Has the improvement for 1.0.5+
- Equip FNAF 4 Resource Pack
- Additional structures for weapons, pumpkin mark, armor, and items
How to install FNAF Pets Addon
Keep in mind that FNAF Pets Addon will only work when you activate both the behavior pack and a resource back.
- Choose one of the following packs to download:
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Apply packs in-game
For downloading a .ZIP file, please click here.