Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14.0 has officially been released for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices. MCPE 0.14.0 comes with a new feature that mobile Minecrafters have been demanding for some time now: Witches. Yes. Just like in the PC and Xbox version, you will no longer have to mod the game to get them old crookers. Now, they will wait till night fall to throw their bottle of potions at you. And sunlight don’t kill them.
Minecraft PE 0.14.0 was released on February, 17th, 2016 for Android, iOS, and Windows 10. Due to this release, many iOS devices can no longer run the game. Minecraft PE 0.14.0 runs on iOS 7 and above only. If your device cannot make the upgrade, you cannot play MCPE 0.14.0.
Here are the devices that will not be effected by this update (gameplay might stutter):
- iOS 7 +
- iPod Touch 5g, 6g
- iPad Mini 1,2,3,4
- iPhone 4s,5,5s
- iPhone 6, 6+ | 6s, 6+
Devices that can’t update to iOS 7 cannot play the new update but can still play the earlier:
- iPad 1
- i Pod touch 4g
Download link for Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14.0
- New items: Repeaters, comparators, dispensers, droppers, hoppers, trapped chests.
- Witches are finally here, lads! Make sure you don’t get splashed by potions that they are throwing at you! They can slow you down or even poison you. Creepy!
- Witch Spawn Egg is also available, which makes coming across these old goons just a bit easier.
- Armour dying. Sick of the same old outfit? Try the other millions of colors? Put your armor in the cauldron together with a dye and enjoy the new design!
- Item frames. Show off them booties from all your adventures or hang up one of your maps to remember your exciting journeys.
- Pumpkin and mob head hats. Probably too early (or too late) for Halloween, but at least now you are ready for October!
- Numerous bugs have been fixed. But unfortunately, we’ll probably have new ones.