This pack allows you to build up a beautiful world by spawning a variety of colorful blocks. Of course, you can’t paint blocks but creating them is possible. With 6 types of blocks, the pack offers a great opportunity for you to set up your own world.
In fact, the default blocks are not replaced by colored blocks.
How to Play Colored Blocks Resource Pack
The following command is necessary for spawning colored blocks: /setblock ~ ~ ~ <type> <id>. Keep reading to know the correct IDs of these blocks.
- Dirt (ID is from 1 to 13)
- Stone (ID is from 8 to 15)
- Planks (ID is from 7 to 14)
- Fence (ID is from 6 to 14)
- Stained Glass (ID is from 0 to 15)
- Stained Glass Panels (ID is from 0 to 15)
For example, if you wish to create a green Oak Wood Planks block, you must write the command below: /setblock ~ ~ ~ planks 6.
It is obvious that these blocks are very useful in adding the beauty to your Minecraft world through the setblock command.
How to Install Colored Blocks Resource Pack
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft PE
- Choose Settings > Global resources > Activate resource pack
For further information, get a .ZIP file here.