If you are looking for a good method to carry your blocks and items, you should put Camel Addon in your first consideration. A camel is very useful in helping you carry your items due to many inside spaces. It often spawns in the Minecraft world, which increases its popularity and the ability to be tamed.
Founded by: Jason Metch
How to play Camel Addon
As a replacement of pigs, camels spawn in most of the grass biomes. It is impossible to tame a camel and let it follow you. You will need the support from some ropes for leading the camel.
Your first requirement is attaching a chest on the camel’s back.
- Windows 10: Attaching a chest on the back of camels is simple by keeping a chest on your hands and right clicking on the camel.
- iOS / Android: When you hold a chest on your hands, make a long press on the camel and press the button “Attach Chest.”
The camel has the capability of storing 27 stacks for blocks or items. It allows you to access the inventory every time you want. However, try to protect the camel by letting the space empty if you don’t want to make everything come to waste.
- Windows 10: Access the storage by making a right click on the camel.
- iOS / Android: After making a long press on the camel, press the button open.
Remember not to hit a camel.
How to install Camel Addon
Follow our steps below to enjoy the full version of this addon.
- Download Addon (Resource & Behavior) .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game
For more fun, you can activate The Arabian Village map for this addon here.
If you are interested in this game, feel free to get a .ZIP file for this addon here.