We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Dinosaur mod for Minecraft PE was created to bring historical creatures into your Minecraft world. The Jurassic Park inspires most of these mods. Each mods for Minecraft PE that work will have an interesting point. Please try to install and enjoy.
Download top 5 Dinosaur mods for MCPE
Tyrannosaurus Rex Addon
This Dinosaur add-on for Minecraft PE adds to your Minecraft world a Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur with various custom actions. It is one of the most dangerous mobs you will find in the Overworld. You can find a young one if you’re lucky. The young are usually harmless, and you can tame a young with some meat. Take it with you to protect yourself and to continue your adventures in the Minecraft world.
Creator: PixelHeads, YouTube Channel
How does Tyrannosaurus Rex Addon work?
Tyrannosaurus Rex (or T-Rex) is an added entity with amazing customizable actions. One of the most special things by far the roar. Before an attack, it will tilt its head forward, then widen its jaws and roar angrily.
You don’t want to meet a large T-Rex. If you want to save your life, it’s best to avoid them. However, if you find a small dinosaur, you will probably think of taming it. Use any type of meat to try.
How to tame a T-Rex baby?
- iOS / Android: Long press on the T-Rex with a piece of meat and press the interactive button to try to tame it.
- Windows 10: Right-click on T-Rex with a piece of meat to try to tame it.
Crouch and use the interactive button (or right-click if on Windows 10) to make it sit or stand.
If you tame an adult T-Rex, you can ride on it.
- Added entity
- Naturally aggressive
- Spawns naturally in the following biomes:
- Dark Oak Forest
- Roofed Forest
- Mega Taiga
- Small T-Rex is tameable with some meat
- Tamed T-Rex will follow you around and protect you
- You can ride tamed adults
Biome: Project 0 Add-on
Finally, we have completed the latest update to the Project 0 Add-on. This is one of the first add-on projects to implement new mobs for the game. This add-on now supports the latest beta versions, including tuning, bug fixes, and editing new functions to make them run more smoothly.
This add-on implements many in-game news mobs, including ones from Better Nether and Night++ add-ons. The current version adds a total of 31 new mobs to the game, and in the future, we will add more mobs. You will experience Minecraft in a whole new way by using this add-on.
How does it work?
At this time, the mobs added are Nether and Desert mobs. All mobs are added with completely new entities and do not replace any existing mobs. This also means it will only work for versions 1.8 and above.
- Blaze King (boss)
- 500 hp
- rapid firing fire balls
- has 10% chance to spawn inthe overworld
- Blood stone golem
- 250 HP
- 3 AP
- 6 HP
- 2 AP
- 14 HP
- 4 AP
- Hellraiser (mini-boss)
- 40 HP
- shoots explosiove fireballs
- 20 HP
- 4 AP
- 20 HP
- 3 AP
- 5 HP
- 5 AP, poison
- Brute Pigman
- 50 HP
- 12 AP
- Civilian Pigman
- 20 HP
- Guardian Pigman
- 24 HP
- 6 AP
- Attacks only zombie pigmen
- 10 HP
- 3 AP
- Toxic head
- 4 HP
- 1 AP, posion
- 18 HP
- 2 AP
- Undead head
- 4 HP
- 3 AP
- 12 HP
- 4 AP
- 20 HP
- 4 AP
- Vengeant ashes
- 26 HP
- 5 AP, wither effect
- Vengeant soul
- 10 HP
- 5 AP
Jurassic Craft Add-on
Jurassic Craft is a great Minecraft addons PE that includes 19 different dinosaurs in one package. Each dinosaur has a variety of different behaviors. For example, one of them has very aggressive behavior that makes them want to kill and eat you. Others let you tame and ride on them. To make this addon more interesting, install it with Jurassic Craft World map!
All Dinosaurs in Jurassic Craft
Raptors are also known as Velociraptors. They are very formidable dinosaurs, playing a prominent role in Jurassic Park movie.
- Replaces rabbits, there are seven different colors.
- Protect the owner – those who tame it
- Stand / Sit
- Breedable by feeding two adult Raptors some meat.
- Young Raptors are born with 80% of the same color as one of its parents, a 20% chance of having a random color.
- Heal with meat
- This is a predator so will attack the dinosaurs and other mobs
- Ability to open the door
- Use name tags to change the skin color of Raptor: Tiger (Jurassic Park 2), Alpha (Jurassic Park 3), Red (concept art), Blue (Jurassic World), Charlie (Jurassic World), Echo (Jurassic World), Delta (Jurassic World).
To tame a raptor you will need any type of meat. It’s only possible to tame ones which are small. Once tamed you can feed them more meat to accelerate their growth process.
- iOS/Android: Hold meat in your hand, long-tap on the raptor and press Tame
- Windows 10: Hold meat in your hand and right-click on the raptor
To tame a Raptor, you can use any type of meat.
Note: You can only tame a small Raptors. After taming, feed them more meat so that they grow bigger faster.
Ways to tame:
- iOS / Android: Hold meat in hand, long touch on the Raptor and press Tame.
- Windows 10: Keep meat in hand and right-click on Raptor.
When tamed, the Raptor will always follow its owner and try to protect you from all dangers, such as hostile monsters.
To change the color of a tamed Raptor, use a new name tag. Here, a list of available raptor colors: Tiger, Red, Delta, Echo, Charlie, Blue, Alpha.
Raptor Growth Stages
It takes about 30 minutes for a baby raptor to grow up into an adult. Feed it any meat to speed up the process.
- Health: 4 hearts
- Tameable with any type of meat
- Follows their parent
- Health: 5 hearts
- Follows owner
- Can be ordered to sit/stand
- Health: 20 hearts
- Attack damage: 4 – 7
- Attacks players, Brachiosaurus, sheep, horses, mules, donkeys, villagers, Triceratops, Gallimimus
- Health: 30 hearts
- Attack damage: 7 – 10
- Attacks sheep
The Carnotaurus is a bipedal predator dinosaur. This dinosaur is very big and fierce. They will attack anything that moves, including mob to the players. However, you can tame a small Carnotaurus with just a little meat. As a result, you will be given it under protection against hostile threats and even allow you to ride it.
- Replace Vindicator
- A fully domesticated and fully developed Carnotaurus will protect its owner, and you will also be able to ride it.
- Baby Carnotaurus are tameable with meat
- Wild Carnotaurus will attack mobs and other players.
Carnotaurus Growth Stages
- Tameable with some meat
- Follows its owner
- Feed (heal) with some meat
- Hostile towards mobs and players
- Adult ones can’t be tamed
- Protects its owner
- Rideable (can jump)
The Indoraptor is considered the perfect hybrid of two incredibly dangerous creatures. It was featured as the primary creature antagonist in the latest Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Feed Indoraptor’s Genes (Milk Bucket) to a normal raptor to transform it into a ferocious Indoraptor.
- Feed Indoraptor’s Genes (Milk Bucket) to an adult raptor to transform it into an Indoraptor.
- Health: 100 hearts
- Hostile – attacks all mobs
- Can’t be tamed, grown or bred
Project Prehistoric dinosaur mod for Minecraft PE
This dinosaur Add-on for Minecraft Bedrock Edition is a project that allows players to revive dead dinosaurs hundreds of millions of years ago. Players have to go into the ground and dig fossils to collect DNA and genes, then use these to revive extinct dinosaurs. You can tame, interact as well as ride these dinosaurs.
Features of Project Prehistoric Mod for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
An add-on that lets you revive dead dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Creatures
- All dinosaur spawn eggs: spawn baby dinosaurs that the player can tame.
- Each type of dinosaur needs different kinds of food to tame and feed.
For example, Baryonyx and Spinosaurus need fish to tame and feed; Tyrannosaurus needs beef and other meats to make food.
- Most dinosaurs can be ridden and can sit/stand when tamed.
- If a dinosaur is left untamed, it will grow to be an adult wild dinosaur, then it will attack or defend the tamed dinosaur.
- Fossil ores spawn randomly underground in different groups and randomly drops fossils or none at all
- Metal, copper, titanium and limestone spawn randomly in the world as limestone spawns the most in the world and can be used in the stonegrinder to make bricks and smooth limestone, and metal and titanium can smelted to get their ingots as copper once mined drops its ingot
More Dinosaur mods for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
If you don’t like the Minecraft dinosaur mods/addons above, do not hesitate to try the mods below. You will love them.
Or you should try the top 5 Portal Mods for Minecraft PE here