We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Baby Mod for Minecraft PE. Have you ever wondered that mobs around you can have children? If not, why are they spawn every time you are killed?
Download baby mod for Minecraft PE for free
In the list below, we have compiled for you the 6 best baby mods. These mods for Minecraft PE are shared and supported by many Minecraft PE – Bedrock Edition players.
6 Best Baby Mod for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
More Baby Mobs Addon
This mod adds 17 different mobs to your Minecraft Bedrock world. Some new baby mobs for MCPE include baby Skeleton and baby Creeper. You can easily find them to breed in your world or use spawning eggs to find them.
How to find the baby mobs?
There is a 35% chance that a baby mob spawns. You can use spawn eggs to spawn them or find them in the natural world.
If you find a baby mob and want it to grow and become an adult then you can feed them one of the following items.
- Blaze (grow up: Blaze Rod)
- Cave Spider (grow up: Spider Eye)
- Creeper (grow up: Gun Powder)
- Enderman (grow up: Glowstone Dust)
- Guardian (grow up: Prismarine Shard)
- Guardian Elder (grow up: Prismarine Crystals)
- Skeleton (grow up: Bone)
- Spider (grow up: Spider Eye)
- Stray (grow up: Bone)
- Wither Skeleton (grow up: Coal)
- Wither Boss (grow up: Coal)
- Ghast (grow up: Ghast Tear)
- Iron Golem (grow up: Iron Ingot)
- Silver Fish (grow up: Clay)
- Snow Golem (grow up: Snowball)
- Witch (grow up: Sugar)
For example, to make a baby grow up to become an adult you can feed the baby its mob item which can be found in the list above.
Baby Mobs Mod
The Baby Mobs Mod adds baby spawn eggs for the mobs which exist as babies. The eggs can be obtained through the creative inventory and used similar to ordinary spawn eggs. The only difference is that they will only spawn babies (meaning, never adult mobs).
How does it work?
The spawn baby spawn eggs can be found in inventory in creative mode. If you are in survival mode you can use the X-Commands Mod to spawn the item IDs. A list of all IDs can be found further down on this page.
Here are some of the baby mobs which can be spawned.
Watch out little guy! A horde of baby zombies are coming!
Baby Ravager Addon
Imagine what would happen if the Ravagers had siblings by their side, and they were much faster to be able to chase and bite you.
Don’t let their cute looks fool you. The baby mobs MCPE seems friendly but not. They will chase and find ways to defeat you.
Baby Ravager adds the baby version of Ravagers.
They can spawn naturally in the world like a normal ravager, the differences are:
- Baby Ravagers is ridable! Players can hop in quickly before it bites you!
- Baby Ravagers is faster than Normal Ravager
- It have half of lives of a Normal Ravager
- They are not a fan of obeying orders, you can ride them but sometimes they don’t follow your direction
- Cute and seems friendly but don’t be fooled! It’s also DANGEROUS!
You can spawn them by going to Creative Inventory and find the spawn egg “Spawn Baby Ravager”
Baby Player Addon
Baby Player is an MCPE addons capable of turning everyone in Minecraft Pocket Editon into a baby (also known as a small person). It can work for any custom skin. This is purely a visual mod because it does not change any characteristics of the player such as health or strength.
Players look much smaller than the ordinary player models. The only downside I found is that any item you hold in your hand looks glitched. Of course, you can still use items normally, but they look very bad.
Baby Wither Skeletons [Addon]
Imagine you are adventuring in the Nether, and you suddenly encounter Wither Skeletons. But wait, what is this, they have siblings?
In the past, I have tried to add Baby Creepers to let us know what is the real danger when Creepers have more siblings on their side?
This addon adds many baby versions of Wither Skeletons.
They can reproduce naturally in Nether like a normal Wither Skeletons, the difference here is:
- A Wither Skeletons is much faster than a normal Skeletons.
- They don’t have any swords because they are too small to use.
- They have weaker health than normal Skeletons.
- Looks cute but extremely dangerous.
You can spawn them by going to creative inventory and find the spawn egg “Spawn Baby Wither Skeleton”
Baby Creepers Addon
We all know that Creepers are dangerous in the wilds. Their explosion was a disaster while you were trying to discover or build your dream house.
But what if there is a baby mod Creepers? It’s hard to imagine the dangers they give you.
Baby Creepers adds the baby version of Creepers.
They can spawn naturally in the world like a normal creepers, the differences are:
- Baby Creepers are much faster than normal Creeper
- Baby Creepers are have half explosion power of a normal Creeper
- They are extremely annoying once you encounter them
- They are really cute but EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!
You can spawn them by going to creative inventory and find the spawn egg “Spawn Baby Creeper”
More baby mods for MCPE
Or maybe you like the best Girlfriend Mods for Minecraft PE here.