Try to live in the ancient time of Egyptians with Ancient Egypt Add-on. Some Egyptians are friendly, whereas, some can put you in danger like the evil axe man or the mummy. Ancient Egyptians effectively replace 10 of the mobs.
Founded by: TK-6606
How to Play Ancient Egypt Add-on
As I have mentioned above, ancient Egyptians replace 10 of the mobs effectively. You can find the great combination between cute and hostile mobs.
- Ancient Egyptian Warrior (Stray & Skeleton): It can attack monsters and Evil Ancient Egyptians by using a spear (iron sword of ).
- Evil Ancient Egyptian Warrior (replaces Zombie): It can attack players, monsters, and Ancient Egyptians by using a spear (iron sword).
- Underworld Warrior Ancient Egyptian (replaces Wither Skeleton): It comes with red eyes and Egyptian tattoos. He makes use of a spear (iron sword) to attack players, monsters, and Ancient Egyptians.
- Axe Man Ancient Egyptian (replaces Zombie Pigman): It is considered as a big humanoid. His weapon is an iron axe that can defeat players, monsters, and Ancient Egyptians.
- Ancient Egyptian Mummy (replaces Husk): Key features include 8 attack damages, 460 hearts. They are efficient in defeating Evil Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Egyptians.
- The Pharaoh (replaces Evoker): It can get Ancient Egyptian Guards when spiking or shooting at its targets. They will protect the Pharaoh from hostile mobs such as players, monsters, and Ancient Egyptians.
- Ancient Egyptian Guard (Vindicator): It attacks monsters and Evil Ancient Egyptians by using a spear. This helps protect an Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh.
- Ancient Egyptian (Villager): With 20 hearts, it features all characteristics of a villager. However, you may find the Ancient Egyptian quite rare and expensive.
- Ancient Egyptian Zombiefied Ancient (Villager): With 20 hearts, it has red eyes and looks like zombies.
How to install Ancient Egypt Add-on
- Download Resource & Behavior .McAddon
- Enable the packs for exploring a world in-game
Download a .ZIP file for this addon here.