0.11.0 has been released for Minecraft Pocket Edition quite some time ago. As a result, you can now customize your character’s look in game. Here is a guide on How to Install Minecraft PE Skins for iOS.
1. Find yourself a nice look for your character in the Skin section of MCPEbox.
2. Open Minecraft PE and tap on the settings button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
3. In the left vertical menu, press on the second button to find the skins settings.
4. Tap on the Custom or Browse button.
5. A file manager will open and you can choose the skin which you just downloaded from us a few moments before.
6. Select the model which goes best with the skin.
7. The next time you go in game, your character will look like what you chose.
Pretty cool, don’t you agree?